Remote Technologies for Today’s Challenges
We have developed tools and technology that allow you to get the job done, even when you can’t be there.
- Remote Technologies to Address Today’s Challenges
- Autonomous Monitoring Systems Yield High-Fidelity Data
- Envision a World Connected by Data
Our engineers help clients assess and mitigate consequences of emergency shutdowns of engineered systems, including remediation and waste treatment systems.
Contact Keith Brodock, P.E.
Our team helps clients respond to emergency needs, including construction of temporary facilities to respond to health care or other emergency response requirements.
Contact Sandy Browning.
Our product stewardship team can help you get new products to market to combat COVID‑19 or other disease agents. See below for some of our recent work.
- Paul DeLeo and Anthony Luz Share New Safety Assessment of Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Health Assessment of Disinfectants Published in Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology
Contact Paul DeLeo, Ph.D.
Our risk communication specialists are available to assist you in communicating safety and risk information to communities and a diverse array of stakeholders.
Contact Blair Paulik, Ph.D.