About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
Dr. Marcia Greenblatt, a principal water resources engineer with Integral, answers questions on modeling studies, tools, and trends.
Dr. Greenblatt is known for her experience in conducting hydrodynamic, water quality, and sediment investigations. She has extensive involvement in Superfund remedial investigations and feasibility studies at large sediment sites and...
- Fugitive Dust: Silvia Barber to Present at World Ag Expo
- Ocean Sciences: Integral to Highlight Advances in Wave Research and Technology
- Arsenic Bioavailability: Bridgette DeShields to Present at CUPA Forum
- Phil Goodrum to Speak on Groundwater and Drinking Water Standards at Oasis Lecture Series
- PFAS/Perfluorinated Compounds: Sara Barbuto to Discuss Risk at NEWEA Conference