About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
Dr. Marcia Greenblatt, a principal water resources engineer with Integral, answers questions on modeling studies, tools, and trends.
Dr. Greenblatt is known for her experience in conducting hydrodynamic, water quality, and sediment investigations. She has extensive involvement in Superfund remedial investigations and feasibility studies at large sediment sites and...
- PFAS in Drinking Water to be Discussed at Water Quality Meeting
- Sediment Modeling: Integral Awarded Subcontract for NSF Research
- PFAS Use and Regulations: Bridgette DeShields to Serve on Panel at Law Seminar
- New “Risk Map” Tools for Offshore Wind Farms
- Risk Assessment: Integral to Present on PFAS at SOT Conference