About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
Recent climate research has documented observed global climate change during the 20th century and has predicted either continued or accelerated change for the 21st century and possibly beyond. Continued or accelerated sea level rise is occurring largely as a result of increased volume due to the melting of Greenland, Antarctica,...
- Integral Consulting Cosponsors “Women in Environment” Event in Portland
- Mexico Oil and Gas Summit: Integral and the InTELA2 Consortium Offer a New Approach to Offshore Site Characterization
- Kaus Raghukumar and Chris Flanary to Attend NCEP/NOAA Waves Summer School 2018
- Integral Consulting Inc. Establishes Subsidiary in Mexico
- Environmental Forensics in Litigation and Allocation: Integral Consulting Presents at INEF