About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
Recent climate research has documented observed global climate change during the 20th century and has predicted either continued or accelerated change for the 21st century and possibly beyond. Continued or accelerated sea level rise is occurring largely as a result of increased volume due to the melting of Greenland, Antarctica,...
- June 7 Webinar on Sediment Transport
- Big Data: University of Washington Students Awarded Integral Fellowships
- Clean Water Act Compliance: Court Rulings Raise Questions on Groundwater Discharges Regulation
- Chemical Management: Paul DeLeo Presents on TSCA at SETAC Europe
- Cost-Effective Benthic Mapping Tools—Gene Revelas to Present at GeoHab 2018