About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
Scientists at Integral Consulting are “training” computers to recognize and measure physical and biological features in images of the seafloor to help map benthic habitats found beneath the sea. Over the last two years, Integral’s research team has compiled curated image sets containing hundreds to thousands of labeled examples of...
- Announcing: Interactive Applications—What Can Your Data Tell You?
- We’ve Got Chemistry: Integral Consulting Demonstrates Its Environmental Services at CCNJ
- Offshore Technology: Integral to Present and Chair Sessions at OTC 2019
- Sam McWilliams to Present on Modeling Approach for Matilija Dam Ecosystem Restoration
- NGWA’s Water Well Journal Interviews Integral Principal Avram Frankel