About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
Characterizing underwater sound is a critical part of determining the effects of human-generated sounds on marine life. From analyzing noise characteristics near offshore construction sites and energy installations, to characterizing sound from marine renewable energy (MRE) devices, Integral Consulting Inc. performs studies that provide a clear understanding of sound emitted...
- Join Us in New Orleans for a Short Course
- Kenia Whitehead Invited Speaker at University of Washington Environmental Health Seminar
- Paul DeLeo: Methods for Prioritizing Chemicals Using 21st Century Science
- Integral Scientists to Present and Exhibit at SETAC 39th Annual Meeting in Sacramento
- Changes in Store for Many Industrial Stormwater Permit Holders in Oregon