About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
Dr. Marcia Greenblatt, a principal water resources engineer with Integral, answers questions on modeling studies, tools, and trends.
Dr. Greenblatt is known for her experience in conducting hydrodynamic, water quality, and sediment investigations. She has extensive involvement in Superfund remedial investigations and feasibility studies at large sediment sites and...
- Dredging Benefits and Management: Bridgette DeShields to Present at CMANC Winter Meeting
- Happy New Year from Integral Consulting Inc.
- Geochemical Modeling for Mine Sites: Andrew Nicholson Is Editor of New SME Handbook
- Sediment Remediation: New EPA Guidance on Pore Water Measurements Using Passive Samplers
- Groundwater Modeling: Sean Kosinski Coauthors NGWA White Paper