About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
Dr. Marcia Greenblatt, a principal water resources engineer with Integral, answers questions on modeling studies, tools, and trends.
Dr. Greenblatt is known for her experience in conducting hydrodynamic, water quality, and sediment investigations. She has extensive involvement in Superfund remedial investigations and feasibility studies at large sediment sites and...
- Mar 19 AEHS Foundation 28th Annual International Conference on Soil, Water, Energy, and Air
- Mar 26 Water Quality Association 2018 Convention
- Apr 08 Conference on Remediation of Chlorinated and Recalcitrant Compounds
- Apr 16 ITRC Annual Meeting
- Apr 16 SETAC North America, Focused Topic Meeting
- PFAS Use and Regulations: Bridgette DeShields to Serve on Panel at Law Seminar
- New “Risk Map” Tools for Offshore Wind Farms
- Risk Assessment: Integral to Present on PFAS at SOT Conference
- Environmental Remediation: Integral to Present at AEHS Annual Conference in San Diego
- Emerging Contaminants: Integral to Discuss Toxicity and Treatment at Annual Summit