About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
Characterizing underwater sound is a critical part of determining the effects of human-generated sounds on marine life. From analyzing noise characteristics near offshore construction sites and energy installations, to characterizing sound from marine renewable energy (MRE) devices, Integral Consulting Inc. performs studies that provide a clear understanding of sound emitted...
- Sep 24 National Council for Air and Stream Improvement, Western Regional Meeting
- Sep 25 Groundwater Resources Association of California First Annual Western Groundwater Congress
- Oct 03 Sediment Management Work Group Fall Sponsor Forum
- Oct 15 AEHS 34th Annual International Conference on Soils, Sediments, Water, and Energy
- Oct 17 American Bar Association Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources Fall Conference
- Safe Drinking Water through Engineering: Integral Presents at Western Groundwater Congress
- Groundwater Discharges and Clean Water Act Compliance: Marcia Greenblatt to Present Webinar for AWRA
- Marine Renewable Energy—Integral Cosponsors Ocean Renewable Energy Conference
- Innovative Approach for Offshore Site Assessments—Craig Jones Publishes Article on InTELA2 Consortium
- Diversity and Inclusion: Mala Pattanayek Presents at Legal Education Roundtable