About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
Integral Consulting Inc. is pleased to announce a new WAVEWATCH III® (WW3) modeling system. The system provides quick access in real time to custom wave model predictions and supports coastal and open ocean vessel operations requiring high-resolution forecasts or hindcasts for historical studies. Where long-term climatological data are available, modeling...
- Groundwater and NPDES—Marcia Greenblatt to Moderate Panel at American Bar Association’s Water Law Conference
- Soil, Water, Energy, and Air: Integral to Present at AEHS in San Diego
- Integral to Present and Chair Sessions at SOT Annual Meeting
- Damian Preziosi to Chair Certification Board for Ecological Society of America
- Integral Consulting to Participate in Environmental Career Fair at University of Washington