About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
Developing conceptual models for contaminated aquatic sites requires a complete picture of contaminant sources and transport mechanisms. High frequency environmental variability that can result in rapid changes in water quality, such as storm events, tidal fluctuations, and biological perturbations, can be difficult to ascertain using traditional water quality monitoring techniques....
- Integral Scientists Comment on New Framework for Air Quality Regulations in Oregon
- Mercury as a Global Pollutant—Integral to Present and Sponsor
- Philip Goodrum’s Study on Incremental Sampling Methods Published in Risk Analysis
- Integral Supports NREL in Deploying Wave Buoys
- Integral Project Wins Big Apple Brownfield Award