About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
Do you need cost-effective, long-term measurements of site contamination? Passive sampling can help.
Collecting grab samples of bulk sediment, surface water, and groundwater to characterize and monitor contaminated site conditions often involves costly, labor-intensive field sampling events. The sampling campaigns may require repetitive efforts over the course of months...
- Judi Durda to Serve on Panel at DRI Toxic Tort Seminar
- Integral to Chair PFAS Session and Present at AEHS San Diego Conference
- Erin Palko’s Community Service Profiled in New Jersey Business Magazine
- Integral to Cosponsor Nevada Lithium Workshop
- Phil Goodrum to Speak on Emerging Contaminants at Oasis Lecture Series