About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
Characterizing underwater sound is a critical part of determining the effects of human-generated sounds on marine life. From analyzing noise characteristics near offshore construction sites and energy installations, to characterizing sound from marine renewable energy (MRE) devices, Integral Consulting Inc. performs studies that provide a clear understanding of sound emitted...
- Oct 18 27th Annual Environmental Law Conference at Yosemite
- Oct 19 New York State Bar Association, Environmental & Energy Law, Fall Meeting
- Oct 29 Personal Care Products Council Science Symposium
- Nov 04 SETAC North America 39th Annual Meeting
- Dec 04 Maine Rural Water Association 38th Annual Conference
- Environmental Law: Peter Zimmermann and Philip Goodrum to Attend NY State Bar Association Fall Meeting
- University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa Interviews Integral Scientist Silvia Barber
- Evaluating and Communicating Health Risk—Integral Scientists Chair Session and Present at AEHS Amherst
- PFAS: Integral Principal Avram Frankel to Present at Environmental Law Conference
- Putting Cleanup Goals in Perspective: Nicole Ott Presents on Fish Consumption and PCBs in Other Foods at SMWG