About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
Integral Consulting’s director of Marine Science and Engineering answers questions on some of the latest technology designed to help solve complex environmental problems.
Craig Jones, Ph.D., leads Integral’s Marine Science and Engineering practice, providing environmental, oceanographic, and coastal engineering solutions for clients worldwide. He has 20 years of experience...
- Emerging Contaminants: Janet Anderson to Offer Guidance on Managing Risks
- Integral Consulting Inc. to Provide Support for DOE Wave Energy Projects
- Judi Durda to Serve on Panel at DRI Toxic Tort Seminar
- Integral to Chair PFAS Session and Present at AEHS San Diego Conference
- Erin Palko’s Community Service Profiled in New Jersey Business Magazine