About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
Integral engineers and scientists will teach two short courses and deliver 13 platform and poster presentations during Battelle’s Tenth International Conference on the Remediation and Management of Contaminated Sediments, held in New Orleans on February 11–14, 2019. In addition, Integral Principals Bridgette DeShields, Craig Jones, Ph.D., and Marcia Greenblatt, Ph.D.,...
- Integral Fellowship Recipient Publishes Research on Micropollutants in a Small Stream
- First Risk Evaluation of PFHxA Published in Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Integral Staff to Present and Exhibit at Battelle Sediments Conference
- Keeping Up with Priorities: Paul DeLeo Publishes Update on Chemical Assessment Criteria
- Erin Palko to Teach Course on Emerging Contaminants 1,4-Dioxane and PFAS