About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
Scientists at Integral Consulting are “training” computers to recognize and measure physical and biological features in images of the seafloor to help map benthic habitats found beneath the sea. Over the last two years, Integral’s research team has compiled curated image sets containing hundreds to thousands of labeled examples of...
- May 06 Offshore Technology Conference
- May 26 SETAC Europe 29th Annual Meeting
- Aug 06 Groundwater Solutions: Innovating to Address Emerging Issues for Groundwater Resources Conference
- Aug 12 SETAC North America Focused Topic Meeting, Environmental Risk Assessment of PFAS
- Nov 03 SEATAC North America 40th Annual Meeting
- NGWA’s Water Well Journal Interviews Integral Principal Avram Frankel
- Marine Renewable Energy: Integral to Present at Waterpower Week in DC
- Groundwater and NPDES—Marcia Greenblatt to Moderate Panel at American Bar Association’s Water Law Conference
- Soil, Water, Energy, and Air: Integral to Present at AEHS in San Diego
- Integral to Present and Chair Sessions at SOT Annual Meeting