About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
Integral global partner Spoondrift, a San Francisco Bay-area startup aiming to improve community understanding of our oceans, has launched a low-cost, ocean wave-current tracker called Spotter that provides real-time data access anywhere, anytime. The instrument may be used by anyone from coastal communities and fishermen, to university researchers, to offshore...
- Collaborative Monitoring of San Francisco Estuary Improves Water Quality in Region
- Site Characterization Tools and Techniques Described at USM Seminar
- Brownfields 2017: Kevin McCarty to Discuss Innovative Materials Management
- Integral Sponsors 2017 Ocean Waves Workshop: Craig Jones and Grace Chang to Moderate Sessions and Present
- Lead-Based Paint: Silvia Barber and Integral Receive Certification