About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
Recent climate research has documented observed global climate change during the 20th century and has predicted either continued or accelerated change for the 21st century and possibly beyond. Continued or accelerated sea level rise is occurring largely as a result of increased volume due to the melting of Greenland, Antarctica,...
- New Environmental Technologies: Integral Serves on ITRC Teams
- Water Quality: Integral Presents on Value of Regional Monitoring Data at SMWG
- Craig Jones to Participate in Coastal Conference Session on Estuaries and Lagoons
- Chemical Portfolio Management: An Effective Screening Approach Presented at SETAC
- Ocean Science: Grace Chang Appointed Associate Editor of Oceanography