About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
Integral global partner Spoondrift, a San Francisco Bay-area startup aiming to improve community understanding of our oceans, has launched a low-cost, ocean wave-current tracker called Spotter that provides real-time data access anywhere, anytime. The instrument may be used by anyone from coastal communities and fishermen, to university researchers, to offshore...
- Judi Durda Discusses Emerging Contaminants in Environmental Business Journal
- Dredge Material Reuse and Sea Level Rise: Bridgette DeShields to Moderate Panel
- Integral’s Participation at 2017 CEMS Conference a Success!
- Integral Scientists to Present at SETAC 38th Annual Meeting in Minneapolis
- Marcia Greenblatt on Numerical Modeling in Litigation Published in Law 360