Our scientists answer questions relating to toxicology, public health, exposure, and risk assessment. Through innovative approaches, we characterize and communicate risk effectively.
Across a wide array of environmental science and engineering disciplines, we assist our clients in solving complex problems and in making informed decisions with a high level of confidence.
From information technology consulting to data visualization to engineering analysis and design, we have the advanced skills and systems to support your technology needs.
About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is a national science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
- Water Resources: Integral Sponsors South Platte Forum
- Russell Keenan and Judi Durda to Discuss Emerging Contaminants at AEHS Conference
- Integral Seattle Office Now on 2nd Avenue
- Dr. Marcia Greenblatt to Present on Remedial Design Implications of Passaic River Data
- Integral Consulting Inc. Opens San Francisco Office