About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
"Contaminants of emerging concern” are a group of chemicals gaining increased attention from regulatory agencies, the public, and other stakeholders because of their presence or potential presence in the environment and the evolving science related to their toxicity, fate, or detection. These emerging contaminants range from everyday items such as...
- The Science of Optics—Integral Scientists Present at 23rd Ocean Optics Conference
- Webinar on Using Decision Analysis to Maximize Benefits in Environmental Management
- David Livermore to Speak on Remediation Issues at Superfund in Oregon Conference
- Technology: Gene Revelas to Present on Sediment Profile Imaging at Dredging Conference
- Managing Risk: Integral Principals Describe Advanced Techniques at AEHS Conference