About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
"Contaminants of emerging concern” are a group of chemicals gaining increased attention from regulatory agencies, the public, and other stakeholders because of their presence or potential presence in the environment and the evolving science related to their toxicity, fate, or detection. These emerging contaminants range from everyday items such as...
- Integral Services on Display at 2016 NCASI West Coast Regional Meeting
- Gene Revelas to Present on 30 Years of Sediment Remediation in the Northwest
- Barry Kellems to Attend CASQA Stormwater Conference
- Emerging Contaminants: Janet Anderson, Jake Wilhelm, and Philip Goodrum are Published in Daily Environment Report
- Dr. Gómez-Eyles Publishes Papers on cPAH Bioavailability in Environmental Science & Technology