About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
Sediment profile and plan view imaging (SPI/PV) camera technology provides a wealth of information on geological, geochemical, and biological benthic conditions. It is being used by Integral Consulting Inc. (Integral) for projects involving dredging, evaluation of sediment cap performance, and assessment of habitat conditions for offshore renewable energy projects....
- Integral to Cosponsor Nevada Lithium Workshop
- Spotter: Innovative Buoy System on Display at ARPA-E Energy Summit
- Phil Goodrum to Speak on Emerging Contaminants at Oasis Lecture Series
- ACEC Recognizes Integral Projects with 2017 Engineering Excellence Awards
- City of Portland Recognizes Integral for Sustainability Efforts