About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
The Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety for the 21st Century Act, signed into law on June 22, 2016, significantly reforms the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) of 1976, which mandates that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) protect the public from unreasonable risk of injury to health or the environment....
- Janet Anderson Discusses Emerging Contaminants at Consumer Specialty Products Association Meeting
- William Cutler and Silvia Barber to Teach at NBI Seminar on Environmental Liabilities
- Integral Consulting Launches Fellowship for Graduate Research
- Renewable Energy: Integral Awarded Contract to Collect Wave Measurement Data
- Battelle 2017: Register Now for Short Course on Sediment Transport