About the Company
Integral Consulting Inc. is an international science and engineering firm providing multidisciplinary services in the fields of health, environment, technology, and sustainability.
Founded in 2002, Integral has a proven track record of developing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex technical challenges facing our clients. Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed decisions, manage risk effectively, and identify optimal solutions by applying our science and engineering expertise. We also support our clients in the areas of strategic planning, agency negotiations, technical peer review, and expert services for litigation.
The Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety for the 21st Century Act, signed into law on June 22, 2016, significantly reforms the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) of 1976, which mandates that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) protect the public from unreasonable risk of injury to health or the environment....
- Jan 25 Electric Power Research Institute, Arsenic Interest Group Meeting
- Feb 14 U.S. Department of Energy, Wind Energy Technologies Office and Water Power Technologies Office, Peer Review Meetings
- Feb 20 Environmental Currents Short Course
- Feb 27 ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit
- Feb 28 Lithium Brine Extraction and Regulation Workshop
- Integral Client, EVRAZ, Receives Environmental Excellence Award
- Integral Staff to Present at Battelle’s Ninth International Sediments Conference
- Integral Principal Damian Preziosi Elected to Ecological Society of America Board of Professional Certification
- Integral Opens Office in Newark, New Jersey
- Janet Anderson Discusses Emerging Contaminants at Consumer Specialty Products Association Meeting