Environmental managers are often faced with the task of navigating uncertainty to make difficult decisions involving multiple alternatives, high stakes, and conflicting objectives. This free, one-hour webinar discusses the benefits of applying structured decision analysis when evaluating complex alternatives with uncertain outcomes. The return on investing in better decisions can be significant, often in excess of 100 to 1. Through a series of industry-focused case studies, we will demonstrate the value of decision analysis to achieve significant cost savings and technically defensible strategies on complex and high-risk projects for environmental and asset management applications including:
- Determining asset disposition
- Optimizing operations
- Integrating remediation and redevelopment
- Selecting remedial alternatives
- Planning logistics.
- Learn new ways to evaluate and incorporate uncertainty in decision making to improve project outcomes
- Acquire methods for incorporating stakeholder input, bringing key decision makers together, and addressing competing objectives
- Discover how decision analysis can fit into existing processes and regulatory frameworks
- Understand how to frame complex decisions and produce technically defensible analyses using value-focused thinking.
Register now – attendance is limited. If you are interested in receiving Continuing Education credits, please note the
state when you register.