Integral Consulting is pleased to announce that the City of Portland Office of Sustainability has recertified our Portland, Oregon, office as a Sustainability at Work green business. First awarded in 2013, the Portland office received the highest honor, Gold Certification, for its many sustainability achievements in recycling, transportation, energy, water, and employee/community engagement.
Our noteworthy achievements in Portland include:
- Sustainable transportation benefits such as Transportation Spending Accounts, public transportation passes/reimbursements, and bicycle commuter reimbursement
- Annual participation in commuter challenges
- Extensive recycling and reuse efforts for co‑mingled recycling, e-waste, and additional plastics
- Reusable containers for take-out lunches and durable dishes for office kitchen
- Composting of food scraps
- Emphasis on corporate social responsibility, including giving campaigns and volunteer opportunities
- A corporate sustainability action plan outlining company-wide goals and objectives.
The Sustainability at Work program has helped thousands of Portland businesses create a more sustainable workplace. Learn more about Sustainability at Work.
At Integral, we have a strong internal commitment to sustainability company-wide. Much of our work makes a difference on environmental issues, and we strive to incorporate sustainable practices into daily operations across our offices nationwide. Our corporate sustainability committee members are:
Sandy Browning—Olympia, Washington
Paul DeLeo—Annapolis, Maryland
Leanna Jensen—Santa Cruz, California
Elizabeth Rand—Portland, Maine
Christina Ross—Louisville, Colorado
Conner Schultz—Seattle, Washington
Jane Sund—Portland, Oregon.
Contact Paul DeLeo at email@example.com for more information on our company-wide sustainability efforts.