LOCATION: WASHINGTON, DC-METRO | PRACTICE: TOXICOLOGY
We are currently seeking a Toxicologist/Human Health Risk Scientist – Product Steward to be based out of our Annapolis, MD office.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in toxicology, biology, chemistry, environmental health, or similar field
- 5 to 7 years of experience in toxicology and human health risk assessment
- Strong organizational abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Desire to learn and grow both intellectually and professionally
- Ability to synthesize findings from experimental and computational toxicological studies, and use novel approaches to exposure assessment, to assess potential human health risks
- Significant project management experience
- Board certification
- Experience with safety assessment of products and their ingredients is highly desired. Such experience might include the assessment of food, drugs, cosmetics, pesticides, and other formulated products or articles, in either consumer or occupational exposure settings.
Responsibilities may include:
- Critical review and analysis of scientific studies
- Exposure assessment
- Statistical analysis and preparation of work plans, reports and presentations
- Provide technical and strategic support on client projects as well as on business development efforts for our growing toxicology and product stewardship practice
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing an employment history screening and, if applicable, a degree verification. Offers of employment for some positions may also be contingent on candidates passing a federal, state, and county criminal background and Watch List screenings and a drug and alcohol screening. Candidates for whom this is a requirement will receive written notice. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.