LOCATION: Annapolis, MD | PRACTICE: Toxicology, Health, and Ecological Sciences
We are looking for a Product Steward to provide technical and strategic support on client projects as well as on business development efforts for our growing toxicology and product stewardship practice.
- Performing critical review and analysis of scientific studies
- Conducting exposure assessments
- Performing statistical analysis and preparing work plans, reports, and presentations
- Providing technical and strategic support on client projects as well as on business development efforts for our growing toxicology and product stewardship practice.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in toxicology, biology, chemistry, environmental health, or similar field
- 5 to 7 years of experience in toxicology and human health risk assessment
- Strong organizational abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Desire to learn and grow both intellectually and professionally
- Ability to synthesize findings from experimental and computational toxicological studies, and use novel approaches to exposure assessment, to assess potential human health risks
- Significant project management experience.
- Board certification
- Experience with safety assessment of products and their ingredients. Such experience might include the assessment of food, drugs, cosmetics, pesticides, and other formulated products or articles, in either consumer or occupational exposure settings.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, a drug and alcohol screening, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.