LOCATION: Seattle or Olympia, WA; Portland, OR; Santa Cruz or Santa Rosa, CA; Annapolis, MD; New York, NY; or Portland, ME | PRACTICE: Toxicology, Health, and Ecological Sciences
The desired candidate will be a detail-oriented individual who
- Providing thought leadership and technical support on client projects
- Leading the expansion of work with existing clients and growth with new clients
- Leading and holding technical responsibility for delivering high quality products to clients
- Providing litigation support including expert testimony
- Supporting knowledge transfer and professional development of staff.
- Candidates should hold an advanced degree in toxicology, biology, chemistry, environmental health, or similar field
- The ideal candidate will have a DABT and/or Ph.D. as well as 12+ years of experience in toxicology and human health risk assessment
- Considerable experience leading project teams and supervising the work of other scientists
- Demonstrated proficiency in toxicology, hazard characterization, and risk assessment
- Demonstrated project experience with emerging contaminants
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A desire to grow both intellectually and professionally.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, a drug and alcohol screening, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.