Senior Remediation Engineer
LOCATION: SALT LAKE CITY, UT | PRACTICE: ENGINEERING
This position will apply science and engineering skills to identify technically sound and cost-effective solutions to complex remediation projects, proposals, and business development activities for a variety of clients. Successful candidates will have demonstrated ability in the evaluation of project data to develop applicable design criteria and produce plans and specifications for site remediation applications.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in environmental remediation
- Demonstrated cost estimating experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-rounded civil and environmental engineering experience that includes construction contractor management at environmental remediation sites
- Willingness to travel 50 – 75% of the time
- Design experience in one or more of the following areas: groundwater remediation systems, stormwater treatment systems, water treatment plants, and wastewater treatment plants is preferred
- Other remediation system design experience is a differentiator
- Experience with use and integration of ArcGIS, AutoCAD, and graphics applications to support environmental engineering evaluations and design is highly desirable
Responsibilities may include:
- Construction oversight
- Feasibility studies/alternatives analyses
- Engineering analyses
- Preparation of plans and specifications
- Preparation of bid documents and subcontractor procurement
- Communication of technical information to varied audiences (e.g., clients, staff, regulators, and stakeholders)
- Technical support on litigation or allocation matters, including cost estimating
- Project management
Education and Licenses:
- Graduate-level degree in civil or environmental engineering is preferred.
- EIT required and ability to obtain professional engineering license (Civil preferred) within 2 years.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing an employment history screening and, if applicable, a degree verification. Offers of employment for some positions may also be contingent on candidates passing a federal, state, and county criminal background and Watch List screenings and a drug and alcohol screening. Candidates for whom this is a requirement will receive written notice. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.