Senior Remediation Engineer
LOCATION: Salt Lake City, UT | PRACTICE: Engineering
This position will apply science and engineering skills to identify technically sound and cost-effective solutions to complex remediation projects, proposals, and business development activities for a variety of clients.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated ability in the evaluation of project data to develop applicable design criteria and produce plans and specifications for site remediation applications.
- Overseeing construction
- Preparing feasibility studies/alternatives analyses
- Conducting engineering analyses
- Preparing plans and specifications
- Preparing bid documents
- Procuring subcontractors
- Communicating technical information to varied audiences (e.g., clients, staff, regulators, and stakeholders)
- Supporting litigation or allocation matters, including cost estimating
- Providing permitting support
- Managing projects.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in environmental remediation
- Demonstrated cost estimating experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-rounded civil and environmental engineering experience that includes contractor management at environmental remediation sites
- Willingness to travel 50 – 75% of the time
- Design experience in one or more of the following areas: groundwater remediation systems, stormwater treatment systems, water treatment plants, and wastewater treatment plants
- Other remediation system design experience
- Experience with the use and integration of ArcGIS, AutoCAD, and graphics applications to support environmental engineering evaluations and designs.
Education and Licenses
- Graduate-level degree in civil or environmental engineering is preferred
- E.I.T. required and ability to obtain a Professional Engineering license (Civil preferred) within 2 years.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, a drug and alcohol screening, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.