Senior Ecological Risk Assessor
LOCATION: EASTERN, U.S.; WESTERN U.S. | PRACTICE: Toxicology, Health, and Ecological Sciences
The desired candidate will be a detailed-oriented individual who
- Candidate must hold a Master’s or Doctorate Degree (M.S. or Ph.D.s) in ecology or a degree in toxicology
- Training or experience in ecology and ecotoxicology
- 5 to 10+ years of applied experience in performing ecological risk assessment and natural resource damage assessments
- Demonstrated expertise in terrestrial and/or aquatic ecology, toxicology, sediment toxicity assessments, and statistics/modeling or multivariate analytical methods
- Significant project management experience, preferably associated with industry-based clients
- Strong quantitative skills, strong organizational abilities, excellent written and oral communication skills.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing an employment history screening and, if applicable, a degree verification. Offers of employment for some positions may also be contingent on candidates passing a federal, state, and county criminal background and Watch List screenings and a drug and alcohol screening. Candidates for whom this is a requirement will receive written notice. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.