Senior-Level Toxicologist/Human Health Risk Scientist
LOCATION: Open | PRACTICE: Toxicology, Health, and Ecological Sciences
We are currently seeking a Senior-Level Toxicologist/Human Health Risk Scientist. The ideal candidate will be a highly detail-oriented individual who can provide technical and strategic support on client projects as well as on business development efforts for our growing environmental practice.
As a Senior-Level Toxicologist/Human Health Risk Scientist, your job functions will include, but not be limited to:
- Performing exposure and toxicity assessments for chemicals and quantitatively evaluating human health risks
- Critically reviewing and analyzing scientific studies, conducting statistical analysis, and preparing work plans
- Managing the execution of technical work and client deliverables
- Participating in business development initiatives
- Supervising and providing professional development to junior staff.
- An advanced degree in toxicology, biology, chemistry, environmental health, or similar field
- 10 to 12 years of experience in human health risk assessment and toxicology
- Considerable experience leading risk assessment project teams and supervising the work of other scientists
- Applied risk assessment experience under CERCLA, RCRA, and state-specific regulations
- Demonstrated proficiency in toxicology, exposure assessment, hazard characterization, and risk assessment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A desire to grow both intellectually and professionally.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, a drug and alcohol screening, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.