LOCATION: NEW YORK, NY | PRACTICE: ENGINEERING
This position will apply science and engineering skills to identify technically sound and cost-effective solutions to complex remediation projects, proposals, and business development activities for a variety of clients. Successful candidates will have demonstrated ability in the evaluation of project data to develop applicable design criteria and produce plans and specifications for site remediation applications.
- B.S. degree in environmental, chemical, civil, or related engineering field
- A minimum of 10-12 years of experience developing and performing environmental assessments and remedial investigations of soil and groundwater, and remediation of the same
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to become licensed as a Professional Engineer in New York State in the next year
- Current, valid drivers license and access to a vehicle
- Working with New York City and New York State environmental regulatory agencies is highly desirable
- Licensure as a Professional Engineer
Responsibilities may include:
- Industrial site inspections
Development and execution of site characterization studies (including soil sampling and well installation)
Preparation of design plans and specifications
Stormwater and groundwater monitoring and sampling
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing an employment history screening and, if applicable, a degree verification. Offers of employment for some positions may also be contingent on candidates passing a federal, state, and county criminal background and Watch List screenings and a drug and alcohol screening. Candidates for whom this is a requirement will receive written notice. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.