LOCATION: New York, NY | PRACTICE: Engineering
We are currently seeking a Senior Engineer. The desired candidate will be a detail-oriented individual who can provide technical and strategic support on client projects as well as on business development efforts for our growing environmental practice.
As a Senior Engineer, your job functions will include, but not be limited to:
- Performing site characterization studies, feasibility studies, and engineering analysis
- Preparing sealed design plans and specifications
- Providing permitting support
- Monitoring construction activities
- Completing project management tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- AutoCAD skills a plus.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in environmental, chemical, civil, or related engineering field.
- New York P.E. license (or eligibility).
- Minimum of 8 years of experience (mid-senior level) in characterization, management, and remediation of contaminated sites.
- Experience relating to groundwater, vapor intrusion, remediation design, the NYS Brownfield Cleanup Program, and construction management/oversight. All New York experience should be included in resume or cover letter.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, a drug and alcohol screening, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.