LOCATION: Open | PRACTICE: Open
We are seeking a full-time Project Scientist to work with our environmental scientists in multidisciplinary teams on a variety of challenging environmental investigations, providing a unique opportunity for professional development and mentorship.
- Leading data preparation activities such as organizing, tracking, and summarizing environmental data sources
- Participating in environmental sample collection activities, including leadership roles for field tasks
- Participating in data and regulatory analysis and interpretation in support of projects
- Performing evaluations under CERCLA, RCRA, NEPA, and state-equivalent programs
- Assisting with technical writing of reports.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in the natural life, environmental, or geological sciences or a related field
- 5–7 years of experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Experience with Microsoft® Office software
- Good working knowledge of environmental science and chemistry
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- A desire to grow intellectually and professionally.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, a drug and alcohol screening, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed Here.
Click here to view Employee Rights documents.