Principal Engineer or Geologist/Hydrogeologist
LOCATION: Seattle, WA | PRACTICE: Engineering
We are currently seeking Principal Engineer or Principal Geologist/Hydrogeologist to grow our engineering and/or hydrogeology practice in the Seattle area.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in environmental engineering, geology, hydrogeology or related field
- Licensed P.E., P.G., or L.H.G.
- Recognized expertise in the investigation and remediation of contaminated sites
- 15+ years of experience in environmental engineering and/or geology/hydrogeology fields
- Experience marketing and developing environmental engineering and/or hydrogeology/geology business, in the growth of an engineering or hydrogeology practice, in leadership of complex and innovative engineering and/or remediation projects, and as a strategic advisor to clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of business development and growth of a practice in the Seattle area and the Pacific Northwest.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, a drug and alcohol screening, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.