Mid-level Environmental Scientist/Planner
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA or Santa Rosa, CA | PRACTICE: Toxicology, Health, and Ecological Sciences
We are currently seeking a mid-level Environmental Scientist/Planner. The desired candidate will be a detail-oriented individual who can provide support with risk assessment, environmental permitting, planning, and site cleanup projects.
Your job functions will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting in data collection
- Conducting analyses
- Writing sections for technical documents
- Assisting in preparation of permit applications
- Coordinating with subconsultants and project team members and interfacing with regulatory agencies
- Assisting with various aspects of site remediation projects and supporting field activities
- Assisting project managers with budget and schedule tracking and other project management duties.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in environmental science, planning, environmental studies, toxicology, or a related field
- A minimum of 2–5 years of professional experience in environmental consulting
- Direct experience and knowledge of California regulations, and skills in one or more of the following: assisting in research for and preparing NEPA and CEQA planning documents; site/risk assessment; toxicology; environmental permitting; environmental modeling; and environmental investigation and cleanup projects
- Experience with site assessment, risk assessment, air quality evaluations, as well as field activities, and technical reports.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple project assignments simultaneously
- A desire to learn and grow both intellectually and professionally
- Proficiency in Microsoft products
- An aptitude for data analytics/coding/modeling
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully within multidisciplinary and diverse teams.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, a drug and alcohol screening, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.