LOCATION: Syracuse, NY | PRACTICE: Hydrology, Geosciences and Chemistry or Engineering
We are currently seeking a Hydrogeologist, Hydrologist, Geologist, or Environmental Engineer in Syracuse, NY. The desired candidate will be a detail-oriented team player who can provide technical support and project management to client projects.
As a Hydrogeologist, Hydrologist, Geologist or Environmental Engineer, your job functions will include, but not be limited to:
- Implementation of hydrogeologic investigations, including site characterization, preparation and implementation of field sampling programs, and data evaluations
- Field sampling and/or sampling oversight
- Task management
- Communicating technical information to varied audiences (e.g., clients, staff, regulators, and stakeholders)
- Technical report writing
Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Civil or Environmental Engineering, or related scientific/engineering field.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4 to 10 years of experience
- Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Study experience at both upland and sediment sites
- Remedial design experience
- Experience in environmental field sampling plan development and execution
- CAD and/or GIS skills desirable
- Strong quantitative and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with current MS Office products (Work, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Possess strong organizational abilities
- Ability to work independently and within a multidisciplinary team of scientists and engineers
- A desire to grow both intellectually and professionally
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER Training Certification desirable
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, a drug and alcohol screening, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.