LOCATION: Open | PRACTICE: Hydrology, Geosciences and Chemistry
We are currently seeking a Hydrogeologist, Geologist, Geochemist or Environmental Engineer. The desired candidate will be a detail-oriented team player who can provide technical support and project management to client projects.
Your job functions will include, but not be limited to:
- Performing/supporting fate and transport evaluations; remedial investigations and feasibility studies under CERCLA, RCRA, NEPA, and state equivalent programs; and surface water and/or groundwater quality studies
- Implementing hydrogeologic investigations, including site characterization, planning and implementing field sampling programs, and evaluating data
- Conducting project and task management
- Communicating technical information to varied audiences (e.g., clients, staff, regulators, and stakeholders)
- Writing technical reports
- B.S. or M.S. degree in hydrogeology, geology, environmental science, environmental or civil engineering, or related technical field
- 7–15 years of professional experience
- Experience in project and client management
- Strong quantitative and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A desire to grow intellectually and professionally
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully within multidisciplinary and diverse teams
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER Training Certification desirable
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, a drug and alcohol screening, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.