Human Resources Director
LOCATION: Seattle, WA; Portland, OR; or Louisville, CO | PRACTICE: Operations
We are currently seeking a full-time Human Resources Director to lead our Human Resources department, direct compensation
- Human Resources vision and strategic leadership to meet the needs of our growing and dynamic company.
- Recruiting, compensation management, benefits administration and management, and staff training and development.
- Supervision, guidance, and mentoring of
- Key advisor to leaders.
- Organizational improvements and decision-making to enhance staff experiences.
- Leadership and implementation of diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Required skills and background include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field. SPHR or SHRM SCP certification is required.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience developing and initiating HR and organizational development strategies in a growing company.
- Proven ability to analyze, plan, and execute specific HR initiatives.
- Strong problem-solving ability, organizational skills, and
a highattention to detail and confidentiality.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Solid experience in all major functional areas of HR.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, professionalisim, and oral and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude under pressure and deadlines, with great employee focus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Paylocity software a plus.
- Experience in a professional services environment a plus.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing an employment history screening and, if applicable, a degree verification. Offers of employment for some positions may also be contingent on candidates passing a federal, state, and county criminal background and Watch List screenings and a drug and alcohol screening. Candidates for whom this is a requirement will receive written notice. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.