LOCATION: Seattle or Olympia, WA; Portland, OR; Santa Cruz, CA; Annapolis, MD; Portland, ME; or Louisville, CO | PRACTICE: Data Management
We are seeking a GIS/CAD Technician to work with our team of engineers and scientists, supporting the production of technical report maps and figures, and civil engineering construction drawings.
- Preparing technical report figures that include a variety of data presentations
- Conducting GIS spatial analyses
- Preparing design and construction drawings for environmental remediation projects, including:
- Sheet layout and production
- Construction of surfaces, alignments, profiles, and gradings in Civil 3D
- Volume calculations in support of cut and fill analyses.
- At least 2 years of technical map and figure production with ESRI ArcGIS (ArcMap)
- At least 2 years of experience with AutoCAD.
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience with ESRI ArcGIS analysis tools (3D Analyst, Geostatistical Analyst, Spatial Analyst)
- Experience with ESRI ArcGIS Pro
- Experience with QGIS
- Experience with databases and transfer of data between software systems
- A background in environmental science or engineering.
This position may be filled as either a full-time or part-time position.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, a drug and alcohol screening, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.