Environmental Scientist/Risk Assessor
LOCATION: Open | PRACTICE: Toxicology, Health and Ecological Sciences
We are currently seeking an Environmental Scientist/Risk Assessor to join our growing Toxicology, Health, and Ecological Sciences practice.
As an Environmental Scientist/Risk Assessor, your job functions will include, but not be limited to:
- Completing statistical analyses to support environmental investigations and preparing summaries and graphical visualization of results
- Performing quality assurance reviews of technical analyses and results
- Conducting research and summarizing technical findings
- Critically reviewing scientific studies, exposure assessments, and statistical analyses
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Leading data preparation activities such as organizing, tracking, and summarizing environmental data sources
- Designing and conducting field programs to assess environmental contamination
- Performing calculations to support human health and ecological risk assessments.
- B.S. or M.S. in biology, toxicology, public health, or a related field
- 3–5 years of work experience
- Demonstrated competency in statistics and quantitative data analysis
- Knowledge of and experience in regulatory toxicology and/or human health risk assessment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, a drug and alcohol screening, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.