Entry-level Geologist/Environmental Scientist
LOCATION: Cherry Hill, NJ | PRACTICE: Hydrology, Geosciences, and Chemistry
We are currently seeking an Entry-Level Geologist or Environmental Scientist for our Cherry Hill, New Jersey, office.
Your job functions will include, but not be limited to:
- Participating in site characterization studies—collecting field data (soil, groundwater, sediment, and surface water)
- Managing onsite subcontractors
- Supporting the project team with report production, including quality assurance/quality control of documents, data analysis efforts, and other tasks.
- Working on field projects in adjacent states with the potential for overnight or extended stays.
B.S. or M.S. degree in geology, environmental science, or related engineering field, and 0−2 years of experience. Experienced candidates (2+ years) are also encouraged to apply.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully within multidisciplinary and diverse teams
- ArcGIS or AutoCAD skills are a plus.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, a drug and alcohol screening, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.