LOCATION: Salt Lake City, UT | PRACTICE: Engineering
We are currently seeking an Engineer/Project Engineer. The desired candidate will be a detail-oriented individual who can apply science and engineering skills to identify technically sound and cost-effective solutions to complex remediation projects, proposals, and business development activities for a variety of clients.
As an Engineer/Project Engineer, your job functions will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparing feasibility studies/alternatives analyses
- Conducting engineering analyses
- Preparing plans and specifications
- Preparing bid documents
- Procuring subcontractors
- Communicating technical information to varied audiences (e.g., clients, staff, regulators, and stakeholders)
- Supporting litigation or allocation matters, including cost estimating
- Providing permitting support
- Managing large tasks/small projects
- Overseeing construction.
Candidates should hold a graduate-level degree in civil or environmental engineering (preferred). E.I.T. certification is required along with ability to obtain a Professional Engineering license (Civil preferred) within 2 years. The ideal candidate will have 3 to 7 years of experience in environmental remediation. The ideal candidate will also have:
- Demonstrated ability in the evaluation of project data to develop applicable design criteria and produce plans and specifications for site remediation applications
- Well-rounded civil and environmental engineering experience that includes contractor management at environmental remediation sites
- Design experience in remediation (ideally groundwater remediation systems, stormwater treatment systems, water treatment plants, or wastewater treatment plants)
- Experience with the use and integration of ArcGIS, AutoCAD, and graphics applications to support environmental engineering evaluations and designs
- Demonstrated cost estimating experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- A desire to grow both intellectually and professionally.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, a drug and alcohol screening, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.