Ecologist/Ecological Modeler/Ecological Risk Assessor
LOCATION: Open | PRACTICE: Toxicology, Health, and Ecological Sciences
We are currently seeking a mid-level Ecologist/Ecological Modeler/Ecological Risk Assessor. The desired candidate will be a detail-oriented individual who can provide technical and strategic support on client projects as well as on business development efforts for our growing environmental practice.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in ecology, or a degree in toxicology with training or experience in ecology and ecotoxicology
- 3 to 10+ years of experience in performing assessments related to effects of chemical, biological, and physical stressors to aquatic and terrestrial species
- Experience related to ecological risk assessment and natural resource damage assessments with demonstrated expertise in terrestrial and/or aquatic ecology, toxicology, sediment toxicity assessments, and statistics/modeling or multivariate analytical methods
- Programming skills and experience using R
- Specific experience in ecological modeling, including agent-based models, dynamic energy based models, other TK/TD modeling, and ecosystem modeling (e.g., AQUATOX, EcoWin)
- Significant project management experience
- Strong quantitative skills and organizational abilities
- A desire to learn and grow both intellectually and professionally
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully within multidisciplinary and diverse teams.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, a drug and alcohol screening, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.