LOCATION: Open | PRACTICE: Data Management and Analysis
We are currently seeking a full-time Data Manager. The desired candidate will be a detail-oriented individual who can acquire, organize, and summarize data to support a variety of geospatial, statistical, engineering, and other analyses.
- Acquiring, organizing, and summarizing data to support a variety of geospatial, statistical, engineering, and other analyses
- Working independently yet collaboratively with other team members in a variety of disciplines
- Working in a group with other data managers following established standards and approaches.
- Must possess at least an undergraduate degree in science or engineering
- At minimum of 3 years of demonstrable skills and experience in database management
- Must have good working knowledge of SQL
- Must have an analytical mindset, keen attention to detail, and a determination to achieve accuracy
- Prior experience with environmental sampling procedures, analytical chemistry data, and GIS.
- Experience with R programming language
- Experience with Python programming language.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, a drug and alcohol screening, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.