Corporate Recruiter/HR Coordinator
LOCATION: Seattle, WA or Louisville, CO | PRACTICE: Human Resources
We are currently seeking a Corporate Recruiter/HR Coordinator. The desired candidate will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization and support multiple HR tasks.
- Developing, facilitating, and implementing all phases of the recruitment process
- Collaborating with department managers to identify and draft detailed, accurate job postings and hiring criteria
- Identifying and implementing efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on industry standards and on the needs of the organization
- Recruiting, interviewing, and facilitating the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions
- Collaborating with departmental managers to understand the skills and competencies required for upcoming job listings
- Attending career fairs and industry conferences
- Screening applications and selecting qualified candidates for hiring manager’s review
- Assisting with the interview process by attending, conducting, and scheduling interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders
- Assisting HR with the administration of benefit invoices, setting up of new hire accounts, and answering general questions
- Collaborating with hiring managers and HR Director throughout the offer process to identify and recommend salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details
- Producing offer letters and proprietary agreement forms for approval by HR Director and hiring manager
- Initiating and tracking background checks and alerting management of any discrepancies
- Communicating new hire details to management and staff
- Coordinating orientation schedules for new hires
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies
- Preparing new hire gift and on-boarding packages
- Handling employment-related inquiries from applicants
- Performing backup duties for other HR positions as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation tactics
- Ability to create and implement recruitment sourcing strategies for for a variety of roles
- Ability to be proactive and independent
- Willingess to take initiative
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with state and local laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to the hiring and recruitment process
- Proficiency with, or the ability to quickly learn, applicant-tracking and recruitment programs
- Proficiency with Microsoft® Office software.
Education and Licenses
- Associate’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience is required
- At least 5 years of experience managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process is highly preferred
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, a drug and alcohol screening, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.