LOCATION: Annapolis, MD; or Portland, ME | PRACTICE: Toxicology, Health, and Ecological Sciences
We are seeking a Scientist to work with our environmental scientists in multidisciplinary teams on a variety of challenging environmental investigations, providing a unique opportunity for personal development and mentorship.
- Leading data preparation activities such as organizing, tracking, and summarizing environmental data sources
- Conducting statistical data analyses and preparing summaries
- Completing calculations to support human health and ecological risk assessments
- Researching and summarizing technical findings
- Bachelor’s, master’s, or Ph.D. degree in the natural life sciences, toxicology, public health, or a related field
- 0-5 years of experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior quantitative skills
- Knowledge of basic data management
- Experience with environmental statistics and design
- Strong working knowledge of environmental chemistry, ecology, exposure assessment, and/or human/ecological toxicology
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing an employment history screening and, if applicable, a degree verification. Offers of employment for some positions may also be contingent on candidates passing a federal, state, and county criminal background and Watch List screenings and a drug and alcohol screening. Candidates for whom this is a requirement will receive written notice. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.