LOCATION: Seattle, WA | PRACTICE: Engineering
We are currently seeking an Assistant Engineer who can apply science and engineering skills to identify technically sound and cost-effective solutions to site investigation and remediation projects for a variety of clients.
Applicants for this entry-level position should have coursework or up to 2 years of work experience related to contaminated soil, groundwater, sediment, and/or surface water investigations, remediation, and engineering.
Successful candidates will have a demonstrated ability to work both independently and in multidisciplinary teams to produce high-quality work products. Candidates shall also exhibit strong analytical and organizational skills and the ability to identify and resolve problems associated with remediation projects.
- Participating in site characterization studies, including field support
- Preparing feasibility studies/alternatives analyses
- Performing engineering analyses
- Drafting plans, specifications, bids documents, and subcontractor procurement documents
- Providing permitting support
- Monitoring construction work
- Providing technical support on litigation or allocation matters, including cost estimating
- Managing other tasks as assigned.
- B.S. degree in environmental, civil, geotechnical, or related engineering field, with an E.I.T. registration (or near-term goal of obtaining an E.I.T.)
- Up to 2 years of relevant coursework or work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of sediment investigation and remediation techniques and stormwater sampling and treatment methods and associated regulatory requirements
- Experience with use and integration of ArcGIS, AutoCAD, and graphics applications to support environmental engineering evaluations and design
- Willingness to perform fieldwork or travel 20% of the time
- Advanced degree is a plus.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, a drug and alcohol screening, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.