Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator
LOCATION: Seattle, WA | PRACTICE: Operations
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator. The desired candidate will be a detail-oriented individual who can provide office administrative office support and project coordination.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Greeting visitors
- Scheduling meetings
- Setting up conference spaces
- Ordering office meals
- Maintaining office equipment and supplies
- Handling incoming/outgoing mail
- Preparing expense reports
- Arranging travel for senior staff
- Serving as the local office contact.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities
- Supporting multiple project managers by assisting with project budgets, forecasts, funding requests, subcontract management, project deliverables, file maintenance, resource allocation, and scheduling
- Working closely with accounting staff to assist in the review and tracking of client invoices and accounts payable.
- 1 to 3 years experience in a similar position
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft® Office software
- Experience working in a professional services firm.
- A bachelor’s degree in economics or business
- Experience with Deltek® Vantagepoint accounting software.
Competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Integral Consulting Inc. provides an exceptional benefits package with company-subsidized insurance, and an exciting work environment with opportunities for significant professional growth.
All offers of employment are contingent on candidates passing a background screening that includes employment history, criminal background, Federal Watch List, a drug and alcohol screening, and, if applicable, a degree verification. Candidates will receive a written notice of this requirement. All screenings will be done in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws.
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and are committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development.
Integral Consulting Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race; color; religion; gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions); national origin; age; sexual orientation; disability; marital status; military, veteran, or Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act protected veteran status; gender identity or gender expression; or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. The “EEO is the Law” poster can be viewed HERE.
CLICK HERE to view Employee Rights documents.